AWeber is a popular email marketing software. You can easily setup lead forms and build an email list using AWeber. Once you have the email list, you can use AWeber’s drag and drop email template builder to quickly create beautiful emails and send them using automated workflows and triggers.
- Marketing Automation
- Email Templates
- Split Testing
To get started with AWeber, follow these steps:
- Select a plan that best suites your needs from here
- Sign up for an AWeber account
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Create Lead Forms and add them to your website
- Creare automation workflows
- Start sending automated email campaigns
Full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. However, we try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best decision for your business. If you have any questions related to AWeber, comment below and let us know.