ClickMagick is a click tracking software. It helps you track the clicks on different links you share on the internet.
You can track:
- where the traffic is coming from
- whether the traffic is opting-in or not and
- if the traffic is buying what you are offering
This type of tracking becomes very critical when you are paying for ads on Google and Facebook. If you can not measure what ads are performing the best, it will be a waste of money to pour money on these ad platforms. Not only paid traffic but non-converting organic traffic can also be optimized by using something like
You get insights into what part of your Sales Funnel is leaking (or in other words not converting). Using this knowledge you can optimize that part of the funnel and increase your sales.
- Click Tracking (Total and unique clicks)
- Opt-in pop-ups and pages
- A/B testing
- Conversion tracking
- Sales tracking
To get started with ClickMagick, follow these steps:
- Create a ClickMagic account from here
- Create ClickMagick links
- Share links on the internet
- Add ClickMagick links and pixels to the content on your website or landing pages
- Track links and check what’s working and whats not working
- Optimize your Sales Funnels for conversion
Full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. However, we try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best decision for your business. If you have any questions related to ClickMagick, comment below and let us know.