Elastic Email is an email service provider and email marketing solution. They provide SMTP services to send emails. As a software developer, you can send emails using an API (application programming interface). You can also send bulk email campaigns using Elastic Email. In the world of marketing automation, open source solution Mautic can be used along with Elastic Email to send automated emails.
- SMTP service for sending emails
- Pre-built email templates
- One time email blast campaigns
- Private IPs
- Integrations with Zapier, MailMerge, Joomla, Drupal etc.
To get started with Elastic Email, follow these steps:
- Create an account from here
- Add your account information
- Add and verify your domain
- Add your contacts or configure email SMTP service with your marketing automation software
- Start sending emails
Full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. However, we try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best decision for your business. If you have any questions related to Elastic Email, comment below and let us know.