Elementor is a great drag and drop editor style page builder. You can add this to your wordpress website as a plugin and start using it right away. It is really easy to use. You don’t need any coding skills in order to use this page builder. There are two popular versions of Elementor – Free and Pro. The Free version is good for basic websites but if you are interested in expanding the functionalities, there are several features available in Elementor.
1. Drag & Drop Editor: Elementor has the fastest, most intuitive editor in WordPress. Simply drag, drop and customize.
2. No Coding: Reach high-end designs, without any coding. The resulting page code is compact and optimized for every device.
3. Widgets: Choose from dozens of widgets to create any content you need: buttons, headlines, forms, etc. You can do anything.
4. Mobile Editing: Switch to mobile view, and tweak every element to make it look perfect on any device.
5. Template Library: Choose from over 300 beautifully crafted templates, designed to fit every industry and need.
6. Translation Ready: Elementor has been translated into over 50 languages, and the list of languages keeps growing.
To get started with Elementor, follow these steps:
- Download Elementor from here or Add it as a plug-in from the WordPress Admin Dashboard’s Plugin section
- If you have downloaded Elementor from
it’swebsite, upload it under wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plug-in
- Start building web pages from WordPress Admin Dashboard.
Full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. However, we try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best decision for your business. If you have any questions related to Elementor, comment below and let us know.