Hubspot is an all-in-one marketing and sales automation solution for small to medium size businesses.
Hubspot marketing and sales platforms can be used independently or all together. If you are using their CMS system then you won’t need a WordPress website and you can host your entire website and marketing automation stack on their platform. They also offer a free CRM which integrates nicely with their marketing stack.
They are the champions of Inbound Marketing movement and have done a great job of educating people about Inbound Marketing.
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Marketing Automation
- Sales Automation
To get started with Hubspot, follow these steps:
- Submit a request for a demo or signup for the free CRM from here
- Get the demo from a Hubspot account executive
- Have them set up an account for you
- Start using their marketing and sales automation solutions.
Full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. However, we try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best decision for your business. If you have any questions related to Hubspot, comment below and let us know.