Leadfeeder is a lead generation tool that uses website visitor’s IP Address to track where they are browsing your website from and who is the registered company/user at that IP Address.
This is helpful for B2B lead generation as you can identify the offices of various companies that are looking at your website. Leadfeeder also uses an intelligent guesstimate to tell you the people who might be more interested in your products or services.
- Lead generation through IP tracking
- Contact identification
- Integrations with Google Analytics, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Zoho, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Slack, Zapier, etc.
To get started with Leadfeeder, follow these steps:
- Create an account from here
- Integrate Leadfeeder with your WordPress website
- Wait for Leadfeeder to collect data from your website visitors
- Start contacting the interested leads or start targeted advertisements using Google Remarketing
Full disclosure. This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. However, we try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best decision for your business. If you have any questions related to Leadfeeder, comment below and let us know.