Mailjet is an email service provider (ESP). They provide marketing and transactional delivery service. You can use Mailjet in combination with marketing automation and e-commerce platforms such as Woo Commerce, Mautic and Hubspot.
- Email delivery service
- Email API
- SMTP Relay
- Integrations with leading marketing automation, e-commerce and CRM solutions such as Hubspot, Mautic, Woo Commerce, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho,
To get started with Mailjet, follow these steps:
- Create an account from here
- Add a sender domain in Mailjet Settings
- Verify the domain and set it up for DKIM and SPF
- Start sending emails using Mailjet
Full disclosure, this post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. However, we try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best decision for your business. If you have any questions related to Mailjet, comment below and let us know.